In Case Manager workflows generate a structured sequence of tasks that guide users to perform and coordinate their work.
As introduced in the video:
- workflow templates are activated under certain conditions
- the activated workflow generates an ordered sequence of case tasks
- each task that is generated has a start and due date, and possibly a reminder
- each task is the responsibility of a certain user, or of any users with a certain role in the case or case's office
- depending on the structure of the workflow steps, completion of one task can lead to the generation of one or more subsequent tasks
these conditions are defined as their trigger(s)
these tasks correlate with the workflow template's steps
Workflows are powerful and customisable. To learn about them we start with the overview.