This module is for those who oversee and manage Case Manager, its default set up and the general administration of case, staff and clients within the program. For case workers this section is not essential. You can go through it to give you a useful background or go straight to Congratulations.
This module is important because it covers the setup and management of the infrastructure that makes Case Manager effective. As you will see this includes managing a number of specialised lists.
The module includes:
- managing security
- managing the costs that can be added to cases
- general management of cases
- managing users of Case Manager
- adding custom fields
- adding templates for documents and estimates
- monitoring staff performance
- and the all-important topic of backing up your system
Next: Intro to security