Lab - Reminders window
The reminder pop up window appears. How should you manage it?
- Select your training case in the Case List.
- Click the Tasks tab.
- Select the first task that you recently created.
- Reset the reminder time to 3 minutes from the current date and time.
- Click Save.
Note that closing the reminders window does not change the status of any of the reminders. When you next log into Case Manager, these reminders will appear again.
- Select View >Reminders Window from the main menu. This will
re-open the reminders window.
- Select the task and click Mark Complete. The window will disappear.
- Review the task in your case's Tasks Tab. The Mark Complete box is now checked and the date has been entered. The reminder has also been unchecked and the date cleared.
- Select View >Reminders Window again to re-open the reminders window and confirm that there are no active reminders any more.
So now you can add and manage tasks at a case level and handle the Reminders window. The next step is to manage tasks for all of the cases you are involved with.
Next: Task management